Esteemed Contributor

Re: Update on Fire evacuation

@dulwich , thank heavens you had somewhere to go.  I wonder how many people are thinking it could be me next?  These hot dry summers have put so many communities at risk.  Very scary.

My prayers for you and your family.  Stay safe and keep us posted.  LM

Trusted Contributor

@dulwich  Praying that you, your family, pets, and Everyone stays safe!! 🙏  Thank you for updating us. Have been thinking of you!

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

Hope your family remains safe.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich my friend, I'm so sorry this is happening to you and your family. Good thing you had the beach house without renters in it, even if it cost you to move in there. This is so terrible! Yet I had to laugh a little about stopping your mail because I know you ordered the LOGO golden mustard sweater!

Never knew you have all those pets. I'm glad you checked on here to let us know you and your family are safe! I hope you will be able to return home very soon.
Honored Contributor

My daughter and her family rented a house this week in Bass Lake (very near Yosemite). They are coming home today instead of tomorrow because of all the smoke. The air quality is horrible.

Glad you are safe, @dulwich 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Pets distributed between 3 families!  

Re my Q orders - Son in law had to drive back and checked our mail and my Logo grey jacket was delivered being last day of delivery until next week when we hope to get back.  

Not looking too good though further 15,000 acres burned last night and helicopters cannot go up because of smoke all very worrying.

also there is fire in Salinas and we are getting ash and smoke at beach house from that - the ocean looks very strange dull sludgy grey never seen it like this.  

Oh goodness just heard one of our friends houses burning  down now. - they are out - so very sad got to go. Thanks for kind words all.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom Dulwich has checked in --- this thread.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@beach-momDulwich has checked in --- this thread.

Thanks @Pearlee ! Obviously I didn't see this thread! Anyway @dulwich- I'm glad you are safe - all of you!

Respected Contributor

@dulwich, so sorry to hear about your situation, but glad all of you as well as the pets are safe.  So very glad to hear you have a beach house so you all can stay there.  I hope that area stays safe for sure & holding out that the house you left will be spared from any fire.  Heart

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

Glad to hear you're okay, along with all the pets! I'm near the SCU Lightning Complex fire. The air where I am is horrible.  

Hope your home is safe from harm. Good luck!