Esteemed Contributor

Re: Update: Pippa Middleton daughter's first name revealed

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't like either of the girls names.  Too old fashioned.  My grandmother had cousins and the three sisters were named Rose, Lilly and Daisy.  When I was a little I thought that was very cool.  

@chrystaltree  Those flower  names sound very British !  Very sweet.    Reminds me of the British comedy " keeping up Apperances ". The 3 sister were Hyacinth, Rose and Daisy .

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't like either of the girls names.  Too old fashioned.  My grandmother had cousins and the three sisters were named Rose, Lilly and Daisy.  When I was a little I thought that was very cool.  

@chrystaltree  Those flower  names sound very British !  Very sweet.    Reminds me of the British comedy " keeping up Apperances ". The 3 sister were Hyacinth, Rose and Daisy .

@Kitty Galore   There was a 4th sister.......the one with "the Mercedes, big house and room for a pony"  remember?  Her husband's name was Bruce, but can't think of her name.......of course it was a flower, too. Anyone remember her name??

Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Kitty Galore   There was a 4th sister.......the one with "the Mercedes, big house and room for a pony"  remember?  Her husband's name was Bruce, but can't think of her name.......of course it was a flower, too. Anyone remember her name??

"My sister Violet ..."🙂