Trusted Contributor

Re: Update On "I Am Angry And Sick With Grief" Thread

So sorry for your loss.  You absolutely did the right thing and you can be sure that your Dad is smiling with pride. God bless.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

I am so sorry to hear that your father passed.  What you did was a fine tribute to him and an honorable thing that helped others.

I know your father is looking down on you and smiling.  You did good with a bad situation.

Respected Contributor

@jubilant

@jubilant, you did the right thing

Contributor

@jubilant

Thank you for coming back and providing an update on the investigation. Many people complain about things but you actually did something that has already helped others. I'm sure you dad is not only doing a happy dance, but he's probably bursting with pride too!
Regular Contributor

I bet your Dad is up there telling everyone  "that's my girl !!!"  

Super Contributor

@jubilant I am sorry for your loss. You did  the right thing. So sad that you and your dad had to go through this.

Honored Contributor

You made a courageous stand, @jubilant. I think he is likely both grateful and very proud.

Trusted Contributor

THANK YOU! YOU did the right thing notifying the authorities. When looking up at the stars tonight know one of those stars is YOUR DAD. He is proud of you. I have also lost my dad and mom. It doesn't get easier,They will always have your back.

Honored Contributor

Thank you ladies for your vote of confidence and your condolences.  I struggled with it a bit as Dad was at this home for 4 yrs.  We became pretty close with some of the workers there.  Two or three of them came forward to us with information that was helpful.  They said some things that could have put their jobs in jeopardy.  They are the heroes.  I thank God for people who cared enough for Dad to speak up.  A couple of Dad's favorites came to call at the funeral home.  We really appreciated that.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant Oh!  How I admire people like you.  I'm a firm believer of 'if you see something wrong....try to get it fixed.  Don't just complain'.  And that's exactly what you did.

I know your Dad is up in Heaven similing at you.  You are a wonderful daughter....