Honored Contributor

Re: Update On My Health (CT Scan)

@NickNack   Bless the doctor for calling and indicating persistence but what an unpleasant Christmas surprise.  I suppose UT has a medical school there so you should have some good doctors available.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@NickNack,

That is a lot to go through!

I'm so glad you posted so we can all send you prayers for the doctors to know and do the very best and also for you to know that so many of us will be thinking of you through this journey!💞 Keep hopeful!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

That's so good of you, @NickNack ,  to update us on what is happening medically.  I'm so sorry you are having this, and the stress of it to handle;  I'm thinking of you, hoping for good outcomes, and will continue praying for your well-being as you develop a  treatment plan with your doctors.  Hugs.  

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack  I'm sorry you had such worrisome news! But let me tell you about my Aunt, she had these same tests and they saw something on her kidney - it was BENIGN, I think they called it a lipoma? Anyway she is alive and well! 💜💛❤️

Honored Contributor

@BoopOMatic wrote:

@NickNack  I'm sorry you had such worrisome news! But let me tell you about my Aunt, she had these same tests and they saw something on her kidney - it was BENIGN, I think they called it a lipoma? Anyway she is alive and well! 💜💛❤️

I am definitely hoping this will be benign @BoopOMatic .  It's not a lipoma though.  They know what it is.  It's malignant in 65% of people.  That also means, of course, that it's benign 35% of the time, which I hope mine is.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

God bless you @NickNack  you will be in my prayers. 

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack A colleague of mine recently had cancer in her kidney. She had a third of the kidney removed and that took care of it and she is well now 😊. Hopefully yours is benign, but even if  not it can be very treatable. Sending positive thoughts your way. ☀️

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@NickNack   Thinking of you.  I know it’s hard waiting and worrisome.  Prayers for good health.

Honored Contributor

praying for good news and good health for you!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@NickNack A colleague of mine recently had cancer in her kidney. She had a third of the kidney removed and that took care of it and she is well now 😊. Hopefully yours is benign, but even if  not it can be very treatable. Sending positive thoughts your way. ☀️

@BExplorer   Thank you for saying that.  I am not going to panic about it and am not going to look anything up about it again until I see the Urologist.  It does worry me, but I will not dwell on it.  I do think it will be treatable by surgery.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau