Frequent Contributor

Update Libby's big [group] date....

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} We had the video camera out and ready... "Ding Dong" the doorbell rings and Libby's date arrived on time. A head shorter then Libby.. But, adorable Blond hair... blue eyes and dimples.. The poor little boy was so nervous.. He was holding some flowers he brought and handed them to Libby.. 'Here these are for you Libby'. 'Thank you Libby said' and took his hand in hers. The other children started coming a few mintues later. off they left in the car.. Steve drive them to the movie at 6pm after it was over at 8pm .. Steve drove them to the resturant. He waited for them to finish as he sat at another table looking on. Steve told me that the girls were sitting together and the boys were with the boys. But, everyone had a wonderful time. They are all friends and Sunday school classmates. They all know each other since they are four years old. I called it a "group date" because everything in Libby's life is a milestone for her.. She is doing very well healthwise but, this gives her another hurdle for her to cross ..Sometimes she feels very limited because we had to limit her activities so it is something for her to go for ... and not be afraid to do. When the last child was dropped off and Steve was alone with Libby.. He asked her .. Lib how was the date ???? Libby said, oh dad it really was not a date ... and I am still your little girl.. Have a great day all!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}