Honored Contributor

Re: Update: Body recovered

[ Edited ]

They will grieve forever, it is that way when you lose a child, all the what ifs, what would he look like,what would he be doing now,he would be this age, i know i lost a son that was 27 ,at the time ,tomorrow june 16th,he would had turned 45,  i think the younger they are when they die, the worst it would be.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

They will grieve forever, it is that way when you lose a child, all the what ifs, what would he look like,what would he be doing now,he would be this age, i know i lost a son that was 27 ,at the time ,tomorrow june 16th,he would had turned 45,  i think the younger they are when they die, the worst it would be.

I'm sorry @goldensrbest  My sympathy to you and your family.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

@Marp wrote:

CNN is reporting that the body was found intact.  It is believed that the alligator drowned the toddler.  So glad for the parents.

So glad for the parents???  I know you don't mean that.  Their precious baby is dead, there is nothing to be glad about, that pain is forever, body or not.

Yes, I do mean that.  I'm glad the parents were able to have the baby's body recovered.  I'm glad the body was intact and not pieces.  I'm glad they won't have to wonder what happened to the baby for the rest of their lives on top of everything else that will haunt them.

The recovery of the body does ease the pain.  They will have a place to go to mourn.  They won't wonder forever where the remains are or imagine what has happened to them over the years.  They know a lot of things with certainty with the recovery of the body that they will not have to imagine forever.

The loss will be forever painful and I sincerely hope the parents are strong enough to survive this tragedy together but by having the body the wondering won't be adding to that pain.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

i think what @Mj12 meant was closure in the fact that the parents finally knew what the outcome of their little boy was.  their grieving process has  just begun and will last a very, very long time.  i know that from experience.

@ladyroxanne

Heart

Respected Contributor

@Noel7

thank you.  i really appreciate it.

Honored Contributor

http://www.tmz.com/

Body was pnly 10-15 yards away from original spot.. 

Honored Contributor

I'm in a hurry and not reading this entire thread so this may duplicate another post.  But here's a link to the NY Post with two photos of the very cute little boy.  I'm sure his father who tried to rescue the boy from the alligator will forever be haunted with whether he could have done more to save him.  It's very sad and I'm sure the parents will never be the same.

I also feel bad for the four alligators who were killed in the search for the boy, who had not been eaten.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/15/toddlers-body-recovered-from-disney-gator-attack/

Super Contributor

This news is gut wrenching for all involved.  It is strike 3 for Orlando in a week.  I am praying for Orlando that this city can come together and heal.  So many lives lost this week.  So tragic.  None of us will get out of this world alive, but being taken out by someone, or something is just. plain. wrong!

Respected Contributor

i feel so sad about this.  i am relieved the body was found -  but i just can't deal with such a horrible end to the life of an innocent child.  i know this will be such a heavy load for the parents in so many ways. i hope they find a way to turn it around -  in time.   it is just so unbearably sad.  weeping sad. heartbreaking sad.  there-are-no-words-  sad.

Esteemed Contributor

Such sad news. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust