Respected Contributor

Re: Upcoming Baby Shower Question on Tipping

No you did not hijack my post. I love talking about dogs. We also had two bichons and a standard poodle. They were wonderful dogs. The bichons lived to a ripe old age, but the poodle had to be put down sooner than I expected because of health issues. We also had a little chi chi but a coyote got her. That was a very sad day. Good luck with you search.

Respected Contributor

Doodlels, as everyone knows we have had a terrible drought out here and blazing temps into the 100's all summer. Well this week the temperature has dropped and is freezing at night.

Two feral kitties(I should say full grown cats) have shown up at our door. We are goners cuz we have named them. Our gang of indoor cats are not happy but fascinated. They run from door to door(glass french) to watch them. I have even gone so far as to put out fuzzy QVC throws on our back patio on the big  wicker chairs.----

Oh, lordy!

Respected Contributor

You're funny. Yes you are a goner, once you name them, they are yours to love. How nice of you to give them throws also. You have a very good soul.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Check out our latest  pic of Bently the Dooble under the Pet forum. He is so cooperative when it comes to taking a pic. This may be our Christmas card this year.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I went to see Bently. I adore him!

mr henny just fed the kitties and gave them separate bowls so they won't scuffle. lol!

What did the restaurant say about the tipping?