Honored Contributor

#fierceAF   ;-)

Hey, I'm not done with you yet! Incredible moment newborn baby grabs on to doctor and refuses to let go at Vietnamese hospital

• A crying baby boy refused to let go of a doctor just seconds after he was born 
  • Pictures of the moment were shared by Phương Châu International Hospital
  • The doctor was leaving to get changed when the newborn reached out for him

This is the remarkable moment a newborn baby reaches out and holds onto a doctor's shirt just seconds after being born.

Pictures shared by Phương Châu International Hospital in Vietnam, show the crying little one tightly gripping a loop of fabric on the medic's gown and refusing to let go.

The doctor was about to leave to get changed when the baby boy suddenly outstretched his hand and grasped the man's clothing.

Almost 1,000 people have reacted to the photographs after they were posted on the hospital's Facebook page early last month.

Social media users were keen to comment on the adorable images, with some suggested the baby was immediately asking for food.

One social media user said: 'Beautiful. Picture of the year,' while another added: '[This] steal's my spirits, so cute!'

The pictures, shared by Ph¿¿ng Châu International Hospital in Vietnam, show the crying little one firmly gripping a loop of fabric on the doctor's gown

The pictures, shared by Phương Châu International Hospital in Vietnam, show the crying little one firmly gripping a loop of fabric on the doctor's gown

'Lovely! Both the affectionate eyes of the doctor and the hold of the baby's hand,' one online user wrote.

Others suggested what the little one was thinking at the time of the snap, with one commentator saying: 'Doctor! Don't go, I'm here to play with you for a while!'

While no information regarding the baby was disclosed, the newborn was dubbed as 'Baby Strong' and 'Boss Baby' by online users.

Honored Contributor

Re: Unique brand new baby pic

Clearly the little one wants to be a Baby Doctor, as well.

Not Baby DOCTOR....but a BABY Doctor!

“Gimme my scrubs! I know how to do this!”

🤣👶

Respected Contributor

The  second picture is obviously taken from a different angle because you don't see the clock or the woman's arm behind the. doctor.  But how did the art on the wall change?  It looks like the exact same cart in front of it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The photo(s) looks kind of fake.  Look at the baby's feet in both photos & how did that clock slide across the wall.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

The photo(s) looks kind of fake.  Look at the baby's feet in both photos & how did that clock slide across the wall.

Could be several photographers.

Or one photographer shooting at different angles?

One angle is more face-on & the other more side...

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Yeah in the second photo the baby's arm that is by his side looks like a leg and foot.

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t know much about kids but aren’t his feet kind of big?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

That is a really big newborn.  DD weighed 9 lbs. and didn't look that big.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The angle of the doctor's head can account for the clock issue (two different pics) but how does one account for the wall deco that says "I do" and then changes to "Angels"???

eta:  "I do" wouldn't make sense so it is most likely a phrase in Vietnamese.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

The angle of the doctor's head can account for the clock issue (two different pics) but how does one account for the wall deco that says "I do" and then changes to "Angels"???

eta:  "I do" wouldn't make sense so it is most likely a phrase in Vietnamese.

I just thought those where filtered on.

Just like the baby wasn’t born with a pixelated bottom! 

🤣