Honored Contributor

Re: Unimpressive "designers"

[ Edited ]

Well I'm not at all interested in Halston. I didn't even know that line was still around. I remember him being popular in my mothers era. 

I'm not a fan of the Isaac Mizrahi line either or LOGO for that matter. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

They are all beginning to look like Logo which I am not a fan of.  The at Leisure look is what I try not to look like even at home.  

Honored Contributor

The Halston name is licensed and this is not your Mother's line of Halston. The line has been 'dumbed down' for the modern TV watching audience.

It used to be associated with couture, but now....

JMHO

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Totally agree - it has gotten to the point that Isaac sells everything anymore and to me, makes his products cheap because of the over-kill.  Next will be his underwear and bras.  Enough is enough - I have totally lost interest in his stuff now.

Frequent Contributor

I also miss Dialogue, Sports Savvy and Motto!   I'm not fond of Susan Graver's butter knit clothing or LOGO or Lisa Rinna's line.  It's been a few months since I've ordered clothing from QVC.  Love looking at the Spring clothing, though, and the way the Q  coordinates colors.

Valued Contributor

@grooms wrote:

Totally agree - it has gotten to the point that Isaac sells everything anymore and to me, makes his products cheap because of the over-kill.  Next will be his underwear and bras.  Enough is enough - I have totally lost interest in his stuff now.

So don't buy, whtat the pronlem? 

Trusted Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Am I the olnly one who is totally unimpressed with QVC's "New" designers. Maybe I am just not appreciating what they are bringing and asking me to spend my money on.

You are definitely NOT the only one.  I, too, am totally unimpressed.