Respected Contributor

One year I couldn't make it to my own birthday dinner because I was so sick.  I hope they "missed me" lol

Honored Contributor

I wish Shawn would go lighter with the eye makeup.  The Goth look just isn't good on her.

Respected Contributor

Maybe it was brought up to let the viewers know why she wasn't on a scheduled program?

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Actually, Shaun said "...it's on a wing and a prayer that any of us got here..."  (As if to say, I made it out of my driveway.)

So I take it, SK made it to her place of employment on Saturday?

Wasn't there a 'State of Emergency' in place Saturday?  Don't know if that would excuse a vendor from being on the road. 

That said, with good planning (a responsibility!) Josie could've arranged to stay nearer to the studio.  I know she lives out that way, but the excuse of not being able to get out of her driveway was....lame.

I've scooped snow with my hands and one time kicked a plowed drift of snow from the front of my car to get out of a parking spot....in high heels and stockings. 

It is possible, unless you're the type of girl that just sits there and pouts and thinks that it's impossible.

Many of the hosts and vendors stayed at a nearby hotel.  Leah stayed at QVC Friday night for her show Saturday morning.  She showed a picture of her "bed" which looked like one of those Bliss zero gravity recliners.

The hosts and vendors talked about the shuttle that brought them over from the hotel to QVC and some of the hosts mentioned the QVC security team which also brought some of the hosts in for their shows. 

Poor Mary did ITKWD, with Jill as the host and said she got stuck and had to walk to the nearest main road which was 3 miles and then call a car service to come get her.  Jill jokingly said that was a newbie mistake that won't be made again.

Albany came to QVC from the hotel without her top and the Clarks vendor had to loan her a top and then a bra.  They all seemed in good spirits about it.    

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thread is becoming off topic.