Honored Contributor

So wise @LilacTree... Some things are best left to Providence

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I think it is wonderful ,she stopped by to see her sister,and offer to take her out ,and you.

@goldensrbest

The outing would not have included me, maybe that's why they decided to just have dinner here.  But my Lyme daughter (the one who lives with me) was just not up to going out anyway.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

So wise @LilacTree... Some things are best left to Providence

@cherry

Yes, so true, cherry. 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I give her credit,for trying to make things between you three better.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I give her credit,for trying to make things between you three better.

@goldensrbest

Absolutely I do.  It took her a while, but she did it.

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

This is good news. You sound healthy no expectations. Having been there with my Father 12 yrs ago wounds healed. Both of us learned valuable lesson. Fast forward to present day Dad 94 healthy but alas clock is ticking quickly. Makes me thankful we are right. Praying for you and your family. May God bless you all. Sincerely.⚘

@Sweet_Serenity

Yes, at 94, clock is ticking.  I'm so happy to hear things are right for you now.  There's nothing more important than one's loved ones.  We all only get one go-around.

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

This is good news. You sound healthy no expectations. Having been there with my Father 12 yrs ago wounds healed. Both of us learned valuable lesson. Fast forward to present day Dad 94 healthy but alas clock is ticking quickly. Makes me thankful we are right. Praying for you and your family. May God bless you all. Sincerely.⚘

@Sweet_Serenity

Yes, at 94, clock is ticking.  I'm so happy to hear things are right for you now.  There's nothing more important than one's loved ones.  We all only get one go-around.

True and last few years loss of close friends and family make it more difficult seeing time move quickly. Granddaughter brings joy want to hold onto every moment. By the way, Enjoy your posts.❣

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Unexpected visit

[ Edited ]

@LilacTree: Wonderful news!

I have not read all the replies yet; sorry if I am repeating some. Please be sure to email your DD TODAY to say how much you enjoyed spending time with her and her sister last night. Keep it positive and complementary. A quick follow up will help to keep the positive energy going! Do it today ASAP.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity

True and last few years loss of close friends and family make it more difficult seeing time move quickly. Granddaughter brings joy want to hold onto every moment. By the way, Enjoy your posts.❣

@Sweet_Serenity

Thank you, Sweet Serenity.  Glad you have a granddaughter by your side, as well.

Formerly Ford1224
Trusted Contributor

Oh yay, @LilacTree! This is wonderful news!