Frequent Contributor

Unable to View Customer Reviews

When I’m on my QVC account and try to read the customer reviews on certain items I’ve purchased I get a blank square with no info. I called customer service and she said if the item is sold out there is no way to look at reviews. (Sold out auto-delivery also). I don’t understand why we wouldn’t be able to look at product reviews. I just received my VPH Christmas hydrangea and magnolia wreath. It looks awful with bent and folded leaves. I’m so disappointed and returning it but I’d like to see other reviews. The representative said that’s the way it is.  No reviews. I just wanted to see if anyone else has run across this. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Unable to View Customer Reviews

I've run across items by Valerie where you could not read the reviews or even see the product, especially on some of her AD itens like wreaths.  They always come looking kind of crushed, and you're supposed to fluff and shape them after you remove from the box.  If the flowers or leaves are wrinkled, try misting lightly with water then shape them.  Wreaths never come straight from the box ready to hang.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Sometimes when you google an item, by typing in the title, it might show up there including some that have sold out. Then you can click and read the reviews from there.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your reply. I have several of her wreaths that I had to fluff and the leaves were bent or folded but these are extreme. They are hard creased. Sorry didn’t mean to rate the wreath. (Wrong forum) I just found it annoying that reviews aren’t available just because item sold out.  I thought it was me doing something wrong. I read these forums but don’t post but I’ll just have to join in and ask others for their reviews. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Thank you SilleeMe. 

Respected Contributor

Yes @Loves Purple I have also and I find it annoying.  Guess the Q's computer system has its reviews associated with only available products, so once the product is sold out or no longer being offered the reviews disappear also.  May-be I'm asking too much.