Trusted Contributor

Be careful, everyone: today is FRIDAY THE 13TH ! Woman Wink

And before some people go to war about a JOKE, have at it. I can't imagine anyone getting tied up in knots about a light-hearted little joe but go ahead if you must.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the warning! I hadn't realized it's Friday the 13th!!!Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@FuzzyFace

Today is Friday? After I retired it seems much harder to even remember the day of the week, much less the date. Some are superstitious about this, even in jest. I am not 1 of them! Now that I know it's Friday, I may just go ice skating again today. I woke up thinking it was Saturday! Yep, that happens! Age? Nah!     =^..^=

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@FuzzyFace

Today is Friday? After I retired it seems much harder to even remember the day of the week, much less the date. Some are superstitious about this, even in jest. I am not 1 of them! Now that I know it's Friday, I may just go ice skating again today. I woke up thinking it was Saturday! Yep, that happens! Age? Nah!     =^..^=

"

hckynut(john)

@hckynut, since I've retired my motto is "every night is Friday and every day is Saturday!" LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I have a clock in the kitchen that shows just the day of the week!

DayClocks Inc. Classic Mahogany DayClock

Respected Contributor

Related image

Esteemed Contributor

My husband considers 13 his lucky number. He was born on 1/13, turned 13 on Friday the 13th, and married on September 13th, 54 years ago. Our first two beagles shared an August 13 birth date so he is committed to 13 being his lucky number.

Honored Contributor

@Zhills - my husband needs one of those.  He woke up yesterday and thought it was Sunday!  

Honored Contributor

A bird flew in to my house this morning,that with the 13th,i am a little concerned.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor
@goldensrbest wrote:

A bird flew in to my house this morning,that with the 13th,i am a little concerned.

Uh Oh!!!Smiley Surprised