Honored Contributor

Uggh QVC Package sitting at Post Office since June 9

June 9, 2020 at 4:24 am

Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending

XXXXX, NY xxxx

No way to contact them how do I get this package to move, this has happened to me before

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Re: Uggh QVC Package sitting at Post Office since June 9

Have had this happen a few times--here's what you do. Go to USPS website and go to HELP, you have to navigate thru it and type in tracking no & all the info they ask for regarding the pkg--your addy, shippers addy, etc. The PTB will find it and get it moving. 

Esteemed Contributor

I would get on it right away. I had one show that and the post office had lost it.

Regular Contributor

I had a package shipped UPS mail innovations from Macys. It left UPS on May 13 and was apparently floating around in my local PO for a month with absolutely no updates.  Received it 4 weeks after shipping. That manner of shipping is the worst.  Good luck and don't give up hope. And trying to contact Macys CS was futile. Noone is available to answer questions,

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This happenned to me a couple of weeks ago.  Package was deliverd to PO  about 20 miles away, it never moved, never was deliverd.  Q gave me a refund as it clearly didnt move for weeks.. I did all the tracking with the PO and they couldnt find it.  They had the same info I had and couldnt update. Worthless.

Honored Contributor

I had 3 Q packages sitting at my local post office from June 4th. They were finally delivered on the 10th.

I had a FedEx package that was on the truck for delivery on the 10th that was never delivered.  Now it's supposed to be delivered today.  

I think all deliveries are problematic right now no matter who the delivery is being done by.

Respected Contributor

Guess I should be more patient as been waiting for Q pkg that's been sitting in NJ for over a week. I contacted  Q CS and she was very nice and said yes, it may be lost so had another shipped out immediately. Well, of course, day after 2nd one was shipped then tracking shows the first is finally moving so will get it probably today!   So now will have to return one of them. 

Honored Contributor

If it's not inconvenient, I would go to the Post Office and pick it up.  That's not the way it should work, of course, but the Post Office isn't well these days.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox  Is it at your post office or another?  It happened to me recently.  My package was at a PO a couple hours away.  I called my local PO and gave them the tracking number and told them where it was and they got it moving.  I got it the next day or day after.

I was told images of tracked items are taken along the way and I guess that helped them "find" it.

eta...I just tracked a package.  It's been accepted at the same post office on the 8th, the 9th and today.  I'll be keeping an eye on this one.  Smiley Very Happy

Keepin' it real.