Honored Contributor

Kicked her a*s !   LOL

Sounds like my type of gal.   I love to get the best of somebody and show them up .  Whose your Daddy now ? LOL

Honored Contributor

@catchersmom wrote:

@SharkE  I much prefer going to my local Rite Aid for my RX's. I like the people that work there and they know me.

Unfortunately my health insurance carrier decided that all regular monthly maintenance medications now must be ordered in 90 day supplies and done through mail order. It has been one gigantic headache since then. I can't, and won't, pay full price though so my only option is to play the mail order pharmacy game.

yeah, that's a crock, hubbo, said he would just pay for it himself. He's always been a rebel though, depends on your income too.

@catchersmom

Esteemed Contributor

Re: USPS Encounter

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

Poor little darlin's they can't manage all that money , so, they go for a rate increase all the time, then, they still manage to not have enough.

Sounds like they need to hire better money managers. My old man would show 'em how to do it and they would come out with a surplus.

Have you noticed when you call the post office how tickled to death they are to answer the phone ? It's like why did you bother me, what do you want, make it fast, Bye..............

Honored Contributor

Re: USPS Encounter

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

I guess it's cheaper to use mail order, but, I would never do it

To many American holidays, bad weather, mail mix ups, undependent

route folks.

If I had to worry about being on medications I'd hoof it.

People nowdays don't care about doing their jobs.

@SharkE We just got a notice from our drug prescription plan that if we switched from the local pharmacy to mail order we would save a whopping $11 a year.

For 90 cents a month, which is laughable, it's not even worth the aggravation of it all.

Honored Contributor

Ditto

My HUmana plan informed me that my new premium will go from 17 to 23 starting in Jan.   Medicare Part D prescription plan to make myself clear.

405 deductible.

I just take the cheapest plan, because Medicare DEMANDS that you have a prescription plan whether you want one or not or they will put a penalty on you when you do have to have a drug plan.

I just paid 104 for suppositories and they told me if I hadn't had insurance on record they would had been 200 !  Just a 14 day supply at 2 a day.

Waiting to see , now, if my Medicare Part B premium rises too in Jan.

Honored Contributor

@software....................LMBO!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@BirdieGal wrote:

I had an issue with my carrier a few weeks ago. I had a package on the porch that was scheduled for USPS pick up. It was out there where it was supposed to be. I heard my ring motion sensor chime (not the doorbell) while I was in the kitchen. I hurried to the door and saw a piece of paper stuck in between the jam and door. I pulled it out and it said package was not on porch, no pickup.

WHAT??

I looked at the recording and SAW HER PICK UP THE PACKAGE!

I went out front and she was at another of the central mailboxes down the street. I called out to her several times and she didn't respond. I managed to run all the way down to her with the paper in hand. I asked her to explain and she said that there was no package...sorry.

I told her I had a video of her taking the package and I was immediately going home to call our postmaster. Which I did. She came back about ten minutes later and admitted to picking the package up. Ya'think? I have you on video woman! 

We apparently now have a different mail carrier. 

@BirdieGal  Wow...just...wow.  Glad you got her on video.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

My street still has the mailbox on the house so it's a walking route.  There are only about 4 or 5 streets in my development that still have the boxes on the house.  I'm really waiting for them to change that.  The rest of the development has boxes on the street.

But I still cannot figure out what goes on with our mail.  I don't have an issue with packages not being delivered. They just set them on my front porch.  But there are days when I go home for lunch and there is mail in my mailbox and I grab it.  Then when I get home after work, sometimes I will notice something in the mailbox and it's more mail.  Other times I will go for 2-3 days without any mail then again, it seems mail is delivered twice.      

Respected Contributor

I received two pieces of mail today that did not belong to me.  One was an ad that is identical to the one I received...a huge oversized envelope that contained an ad. You mean to tell me the carrier didn't notice he was giving me two?  Come on!