Honored Contributor

Where I live the USPS delivers on Sundays for Amazon.  

Respected Contributor

In my area of Colorado they aren't doing very well at all.  No weather delays to use as an excuse.  I ordered something from First Aid Beauty on Nov 30 and got a notice from them with a tracking # Dec 2.  They finally sent out a replacement order via FedEx a couple of days ago.  USPS had no tracking update and I sent in a request to them to track this down, no response.  It finally showed up yesterday 17 days later.  That doesn't fall under my view of trying.  Have no idea why anyone ships with them anyway.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

What a pretty blue sky! Looks like you live in warmer climate for sure.

I’m in South Texas 72 today.

Frequent Contributor

Nice, glad your was delivered Smiley Happy

I ordered mine right at midnight and it hasn't even shipped yet Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@PinkSparkles wrote:

Nice, glad your was delivered Smiley Happy

I ordered mine right at midnight and it hasn't even shipped yet Smiley Frustrated

I ordered mine late, don’t have Directv anymore so by chance I went to website. I wanted the red but it was sold out, 2nd choice was the Emerald green.

i hope you get yours soon.

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

For the last three years they've been delivering packages to my town on Sunday. 

Same here. It's nothing new.

Honored Contributor

Yes, they deliver on Sundays.  And have for a long time.  I expect it's 24/7 by now at the post office.  Putting in a lot of you.  the actual post office is closed.  But postal workers are there working. 

Frequent Contributor

@qvcfreak  wrote,   

I ordered mine late, don’t have Directv anymore so by chance I went to website. I wanted the red but it was sold out, 2nd choice was the Emerald green.  hope you get your soon.

Thanks,    I ordered the Emerald green too, it was my first choice. 

Red would have been my second choice, sorry you missed out on it,

that was apparently the most popular color. Heart

Trusted Contributor

I received my two orders today from Qvc, one was ordered on the 12th and the other on the 15th....not bad😄

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

Neither snow nor rain nor heat ....   Wait a minute!  Your weather looks beautful!