Regular Contributor

US Weekly Slide Show of Stars without Make up.

I would not have recognized Kelly Clarkson and Sarah Jessica Parker looks like and old, old woman! Quite a few natural beauties though. I think Emma Stone, Brooke Shields, Freida Pinto, and Heidi Klum are, among others. And some are downright scary! Years of sun, smoking, and drinking have abused their skin.{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-beauty/pictures/stars-without-makeup-20122410/31634?utm_source=...

Super Contributor

Re: US Weekly Slide Show of Stars without Make up.

These weekly slideshows affirm my belief that one should never be caught in public without makeup lol. Unless of course you are a natural beauty and I am not.
Esteemed Contributor

Emma Stone and Jessica Alba look about as good makeup free as they do with makeup, lucky ladies. A lot of the others looked fine natural too, IMO.

A couple need some concealer but shoot, even a celebrity can't be expected to be painted 24 hours a day.

Super Contributor

Every woman should look at these and remember that well applied makeup is your friend. I would call one or two of these women real beauties, some are pretty, most are very ordinary and one or two are downright scary. The striking thing is how much better all of them look with makeup.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a believer in make-up every time you go out. Never have been, never will be. I've never scared anyone going without makeup.

Super Contributor

I almost never go out with makeup and if I do, it is only to the ATM drive-through. I know if I was a celebrity, I would put on SOMETHING-if only a primer or eyeliner. They know cameras follow them everywhere, and we all know when you look your worst, you will run into everybody you know. Lucky is the woman who doesn't need makeup, but the majority of us need it.

Honored Contributor

On 2/11/2015 BeckiWV said:

Emma Stone and Jessica Alba look about as good makeup free as they do with makeup, lucky ladies. A lot of the others looked fine natural too, IMO.

A couple need some concealer but shoot, even a celebrity can't be expected to be painted 24 hours a day.

ITA Emma Stone looks FABULOUS without makeup.

Oprah, Sharon Stone and Kelly Rowland looked...not too great...without makeup. Many of the others looked actually pretty good.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I only got through a portion but agree with others that Emma Stone looks gorgeous without makeup, Jessica Alba too. The before shot of Pippa Middleton looked photo shopped to me to make her look worse. I doubt she has bags and wrinkles like that.

Trusted Contributor

A lot of the women are natural beauties -- they looked great without makeup. You could definitely see how the older women benefited from makeup -- either that or it was good lighting and photoshop in the ""after"" image.

Camilla Alves looked better without makeup. I'm envious of her.

Trusted Contributor

About 15% of them look fine to great with my fav being Jordana Brewster, but oh my goodness, the nude lip is hideous.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.