Honored Contributor
BTW, unless it’s a perishable item or I paid for expedited delivery, I don’t see that a week is an issue. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Trusted Contributor

Re: UPS vs Fed EX

[ Edited ]

I rarely have anything shipped FedEx, so few problems. My biggest issue with UPS is that they mostly just ship, but then send the pkgs to USPS for actual delivery,which takes forever, if at all. 

Trusted Contributor

I've never had any issues with either of them.  With UPS I always have it rerouted to a UPS store a couple miles from the house.  UPS delivers to my neighborhood after 7PM and the UPS store late morning.  Big difference since we use a lot of the meal delivery services.  I don't want that sitting in a hot delivery truck all day long.  

Respected Contributor

Re: UPS vs Fed EX

[ Edited ]

I find FexEx to be a bit slower than UPS.

@Dusty1 @Duckncover UPS is still UPS. They do have several shipping options, one of which is Smart Post where they deliver to USPS for the final delivery. Not all shipments, though, are Smart Post.

Honored Contributor

@naturalfan 

UPS 

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Frequent Contributor

I was supposed to receive a package from Fed Ex, it was never delivered because they damaged it beyond deliverable from what they told me.

UPS is by far better than Fed Ex, have not had any problems with them whatsoever and I've had a lot delivered by UPS.

USPS is a complete JOKE. They are still sitting on a package that was transferred to them on September 9 still NOT scanned in for delivery which is now the 2nd time in 2 weeks that they pulled this and if I don't receive it this week I will be cancelling my other orders from QVC because I refuse to pay for items that I am not receiving.

Honored Contributor

I bet a lot of people say FedEx.  I've had more trouble with them.  Very little with UPS.  Twice in the 6 years, they sent my package with my address to another state!  Both times, they claimed it was tossed on to the wrong truck.  I don't know what they are doing to improve their image, but I really hate whenever I order over the Internet and find out it'll be FedEx as the delivery.

Honored Contributor

I've never had issues with either FedEx or UPS but I'm usually on the receiving end.  I don't ship with them often. It's cheaper and easier for me to use USPS Priority Mail.

Esteemed Contributor

I have found UPS to be more reliable than FedEx. There have been a couple of instances when FedEx said they delivered packages and I was home all day and no package was delivered.

Honored Contributor

I cringe when I see Fed EX is delivering a package.  I have had more issues with damaged packages and packages delivered to the wrong address with FED EX!