Honored Contributor

Re: UPS delivery after 9:00 pm

I hate it!!!  They deliver as late as 10 pm  that is too late and unsafe.  Especially at Christmas.  I would go out there as late as 10:15, no box. Then at 4 am when my husband is leaving to work, he finds them and throws them in house.  It makes it hard when you are waiting for something but also they dont knock that late and it is unsafe to leave packages out there all night.  They changed drivers last uear after 20 years and it is hit and miss.  I think our block is thrown on an overload truck.  Also, although we have a covered porch, they will packages on steps.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Latest they came to my place was around xmas time 8 think it was

most of the time 6:30

you got 'smart post', 'sure post', nowdays.

@Kachina624   all you have to do is look out the window for the big brown truck. Mine rings the doorbell and runs like a bat out of hale he 's not taking the time for nothing. He acts like his butt is on fire.

@SharkE  I guess I should mention that the only window I have on the front is the master bedroom.  Now a bush in front of that window has grown so high I can't see out.  I need a yard man badly.  I'll never live in another house without a front living room window. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have no problem with late night deliveries.  They usually only happen here before the holidays.  I worry more about the trek between the street and my front door.  I don't turn the lights on if I'm not expecting anyone. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Latest they came to my place was around xmas time 8 think it was

most of the time 6:30

you got 'smart post', 'sure post', nowdays.

@Kachina624   all you have to do is look out the window for the big brown truck. Mine rings the doorbell and runs like a bat out of hale he 's not taking the time for nothing. He acts like his butt is on fire.

@SharkE  I guess I should mention that the only window I have on the front is the master bedroom.  Now a bush in front of that window has grown so high I can't see out.  I need a yard man badly.  I'll never live in another house without a front living room window. 

Get some loppers and trim that baby.