Respected Contributor

Re: UPDATE WITHIN: Idaho College Campus

It could be the ex-boyfriend, but that would make Jack a jealous sociopath or psychopath, rather than a loving ex. Only a sociopath or psychopath would have the ability to carry out such a heinous crime against so many people in addition to the target. Why would the two girls call him repeatedly like that at such a crazy hour-- did they want him to give them a ride back to their home? I am not trying to blame the victims, though.  Perhaps Jack is a night owl just like they were? I hope all the attempts to reach Jack were captured fully.

The killer could also be any local or visiting sociopath or psychopath that the deceased encountered in their travels who was attracted to and rejected by any (or all) of the females as they all were very pretty. That a male housemate was killed might indicate either insane-level jealousy of that housemate, or perhaps that the male housemate made some kind of noise, or heard the slaughter occurring, and he got in the way of the killer, inconveniently, somehow, bringing him to the attention of the killer?  

I think the killer is a true sociopath, regardless. I hope this crime is solved very soon, so that everyone in that community can feel somewhat safe again.

I wonder if it was only one killer, too. Was only one type of knife and only one knife used for all the victims? 

Respected Contributor

Jack DuCoeur: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Jack DuCoeur is the ex-boyfriend of University of Idaho murder victim Kaylee Goncalves, New York Times reported.

Kaylee’s Family Says They ‘Stand Behind Jack 100 Percent’

The newspaper quoted Kaylee’s sister as saying the couple had recently broken up amicably. Also a student at the University of Idaho, he did not answer because he was sleeping and the girls did not call anyone else, the sister told The Times.

They grew up together. The sister said it wasn’t unusual for Kaylee to call people late at night.

Sister, Alivea Goncalves, said family “stand behind Jack 100 percent and know he absolutely had nothing to do with this at all.”

Murdered Idaho student called mystery man seven times before murder | The  US Sun

Kaylee’s parents reiterated that statement.

They’re wasting their time with Jack,” Kristi Goncalves told host Lawrence Jones. “And Jack is just as distraught as we are. Jack is our family. Jack is 1,000%. 2,000% our family, and Jack is with us, and we stand behind him 100%.”

The mother stressed: “We love Jack, absolutely love Jack,” Kristi said. “We stand behind Jack 1,000%.”

Honored Contributor

I read an article earlier today on Fox that on Oct. 21st a couple's dog from that town was found skinned like a deer.  I could not finish reading the article it was so gross.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I read an article earlier today on Fox that on Oct. 21st a couple's dog from that town was found skinned like a deer.  I could not finish reading the article it was so gross.

@beckyb1012   i know it was so gruesome ...couldn't finish 

just seems very sick.  who would do such a creepy thing. the whole case is so bizarre

Esteemed Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I finished reading the article and it was beyond disturbing. This should have been the first red flag that someone is very sick.

They did say they ruled out the roommates, the man the roommates called and the driver that took them home. 

This is becoming more and more convoluted as the days go by. This killer must have been triggered by someone or some incident.  Very interesting details starting to emerge.

Respected Contributor

The more info that comes out, the more it seems something doesn't ring true. Today I heard the roommates called 911 because they thought they had all passed out from drinking too much on Sat night.....how could they possibly think that if the entire place was covered with blood? There is a huge missing piece to this puzzle and I hope they catch this person soon. It the perp is now killing animals, that's another big red flag for psychopathology. I agree with one of the victim's sister...no one is safe and everyone should just leave town until they find this monster.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trailrun23 wrote:

The more info that comes out, the more it seems something doesn't ring true. Today I heard the roommates called 911 because they thought they had all passed out from drinking too much on Sat night.....how could they possibly think that if the entire place was covered with blood? There is a huge missing piece to this puzzle and I hope they catch this person soon. It the perp is now killing animals, that's another big red flag for psychopathology. I agree with one of the victim's sister...no one is safe and everyone should just leave town until they find this monster.

This is beginning to sound like a Criminal.Minds storyline. I agree about the 911 call about the roommates being passed out. You would have to be blind or a moron to make such an outrageous claim. The public has not been given all pertinent information or we have incompetence at a high level.

Respected Contributor

@Trailrun23   the dog was found dead weeks ago,  before the murders.

Respected Contributor

I just saw a statement on tv stating the dog incident was prior to the murders and it was not related. They don't say how they know it was unrelated. A week after the killings,  the information is coming out drip, drip, drip.

Esteemed Contributor

HOW ABOUT LEAVING THE DOG STORY OUT OF THIS THREAD! 

hckynut 🇺🇸

hckynut(john)