Super Contributor

Re: UNBELIEVABLE Bruce Jenner Update

He won't sue. They can say it was just a joke and he would only be drawing attention to his rather odd appearance. Let's face it, Bruce is pushing his own reality show right now (to star him and his sons). He's loving the publicity.

Respected Contributor

I figured this was Kris's doing. Even if he's pushing for a reality show, nothing appears to be beneath her when it comes to selling out her family.

Honored Contributor

After InTouch Weekly photoshopped Dynasty star Stephanie Beacham‘s face with Bruce Jenner‘s on a now-infamous cover, the English actress sat down with Inside Edition to share her reaction.

“I speak no lie. Bruce Jenner looks far lovelier than I do there,” she admitted to Inside Edition‘s Jim Moret.

From Radar O.

Hope Bruce will either enjoy the humor of it or sue their pants off.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

On 1/15/2015 BlueCollarBabe said:

He won't sue. They can say it was just a joke and he would only be drawing attention to his rather odd appearance. Let's face it, Bruce is pushing his own reality show right now (to star him and his sons). He's loving the publicity.

Yes, why would he sue?

He is trying to sell his own show to a different network - Kris is out of his future financial life now.

Katie Tur is now an overseas reporter on NBC. Her dad invented equipment used in traffic reporting. He is well known in LA. Katie used to live with Keith Olbermann - her parents' friend.

Katie's dad became a woman last year. It's getting more common.

Valued Contributor

I personally think it's all good publicity for him and the rest of his wacky family. Poor Bruce, my foot! You can bet they are loving this. Any kind of exposure equals more money for them down the road.
Honored Contributor

On 1/16/2015 Sawn said: I personally think it's all good publicity for him and the rest of his wacky family. Poor Bruce, my foot! You can bet they are loving this. Any kind of exposure equals more money for them down the road.

It's kind of telling that this was in InTouch, since Kris and family own a stake in US Magazine.