Honored Contributor

Re: UK Mother's Day Cards to 'Granny' Diana

Diana would have been such a wonderful grandmother.

Esteemed Contributor

How lovely that the children are being taught their Granny and showing love for her.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I have read before that George is a very talented artist and that appears to be the case. I'm esp impressed with the birds flying skyward and the tree with the crooked trunk on his card. Well done, George.

Hmmm the writing of Charlotte and George looks very similar even though she is only 5 and he is 7.

no way a five year old wrote all of that in cursive. not even sure many seven year olds could do all of that? it could be that george wrote that for charlotte, if he is that adept. of course, someone else could have written all of that for them......their words, someone elses cursive.

@Pearlee 

Lived many years in the Caribbean which is British. The children there learn cursive at an early age.  That's all they know. People are surprised when kids visit me here during the summer time and see how well they can write.

This is something that the teachers in the Caribbean insist  on the kids doing. 

Yes, a 5 year old can do that.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I have read before that George is a very talented artist and that appears to be the case. I'm esp impressed with the birds flying skyward and the tree with the crooked trunk on his card. Well done, George.

Hmmm the writing of Charlotte and George looks very similar even though she is only 5 and he is 7.

no way a five year old wrote all of that in cursive. not even sure many seven year olds could do all of that? it could be that george wrote that for charlotte, if he is that adept. of course, someone else could have written all of that for them......their words, someone elses cursive.

Lived many years in the Caribbean which is British. The children there learn cursive at an early age.  That's all they know. People are surprised when kids visit me here during the summer time and see how well they can write.

@Sage04  Really hard to tell what of the above is from you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Sage04  Really hard to tell what of the above is from you.

@Pearlee  corrected it in the original Post.

Honored Contributor

So sweet.

Thank you @KingstonsMom  for posting.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras