Trusted Contributor

Re: UGH.....people just seem to get "ruder & ruder"😡😡😡

@Silver Lining  .... I believe @okaywitheasypay was commenting in jest. Lighten up. Sometimes humor is needed in situations.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 - I'm so sorry this happened to you. You are a kind person and you don't deserve this. When things like this happen to me I just tell myself the person wasn't raised in a caring home and taught manners. I'm very sensitive and sometimes it will bother me for days. I still remember a parking lot incident from 25 years ago! I hope you feel better, and I know you will touch many lives with your kindness in the days ahead. That's what's important. 

Honored Contributor

What you did was best.  I probably would have said something not nice.  You really shouldn't do that because you never know what the other person's situation is.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 

So sorry to hear that your nice gesture was met with such hatefulness and rudeness.....Glad your finger is getting better.....  I cant believe she called you a name on top of it....... 

People won't accept responsibility for their actions these days...so letting her take the cart and go on was probably a wise thing to do...you never know these days if you said something back she might retaliate or maybe she was carrying a gun..you never know in this world today.........  It's a SAD MAD world we live in....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

The shopping carts are always stuck at the WM. Stuck so tight it's impossible to get one off the row. The problem is the guys use a cart truck to push them back into the store and then they get jammed up together - good for the employees, bad for the customers.

i would have requested an incident report especially since you were hurt and insulted and the WM employee offerred ice. Too often we shrug off things like this. Maybe if they get enough incident reports they will correct the cart issues.

My elderly mother was shopping in a K Mart (before they closed) . The store was empty with no staff around .An entire display of shelves with jeans came crashing down on her.  She had been lying on the floor for while unable to get up. A customer finally helped her and finally an employee arived and asked her if she needed an ambulance. She had the wind knocked out of her. No, my mother said, i am fine. Well her bruises showed up a day later. She said she didnt want to bother anyone. The store  should have sent an ambulance and not asked her.

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

You are verrrrrry patient - she'd be in URGENT CARE if she'd done that to me. I promise you.

@MoonieBaby  Oh please.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1   I hope you are feeling better tonight.Smiley Happy

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Good grief, sorry about your hand.  Some day she will have to stand before her Maker and explain that to him.

I doubt this.....

Honored Contributor

Wow, that's ridiculously rude. I'm sorry you had this happen. 

Honored Contributor

They have surveillance cameras everywhere at WM. The incident has to be captured on video....they can ban this woman from the store if she has a history of altercations with other customers....let’s hope she has and they do!