Trusted Contributor

Re: UGH.....people just seem to get "ruder & ruder"😡😡😡

@homedecor1  ....... Firm believer in Karma. What goes around comes around.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I live in a state in the northeast with a huge illegal drug problem.  Many people on these drugs act so different from their normal personalities; I'm willing to bet the person who was so uncaring and foul-mouthed with you was under the influence of a drug of some kind. 

Honored Contributor

I think people are angry in these contentious times and have a short fuse, it's not worth it to try and force any kind of situation , you may end up hurt or in jail.

Super Contributor

I totally agree people are so mean and rude. What is going on in our world ?

so much negativity

Honored Contributor

I’ve encountered more older Americans (50+) who are rude than younger. Overall, though, many more online than IRL. I see more good in people than bad most days.
Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 ...What a nasty woman that was.  It was bad enough she grabbed the wagon from you but causing to hurt your hand made the whole situation intolerable.  

I don't know if some people are naturally that way or it is because they are unhappy and strike out wherever they can.  In any case, I am sorry this happened to you and hope your hand healed quickly.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@homedecor1  ....... Firm believer in Karma. What goes around comes around.

@Sheila P-Burg 

If things 'evened' out in the Karma the cart that Ms. rude n crude snatched away just had a toddler with diarrhea sit in the seat ,while eating a very sticky lollipop and the cart had at least two crazy  wheels going in the opposite directions. 

@homedecor1I do hope your hand is alright. If you need it the store probably has security cameras that recorded the incident.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you everyone for your kind words & concerns!!!

My hand/finger is fine -- little sore BUT not as sore as my "feelings"....haha!!!

Was 

showing my gf my hand & finger telling her the story and wow ....good thing she wasn't with me -- I'd be "bailing her out of the county jail😉,". Fast tempered beautiful Irish redhead🙀 gotta love her.  She said I was too nice ...🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️that's me I guess.

Thank you again🌹🌹🌹

Respected Contributor

You are verrrrrry patient - she'd be in URGENT CARE if she'd done that to me. I promise you.

Esteemed Contributor

I would have called the police and reported an assualt. That is what she did to you. There was no reason to act like an idiot and injure your hand. This was only a shopping cart, imagine if it was something else. She needs to go to anger management. 

She probably does this all the time and no one has made her man up for her behavior. I am glad you are ok but I would not have just let her walk away. People think they can do whatever because they are not held accountable.  Next time, take the appropriate steps. Take care.