Trusted Contributor

Re: UGH.....people just seem to get "ruder & ruder"😡😡😡

Wow, that's awful...you are a much nicer person than I would've been in that circumstance 😜

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow that really is Rude!!! Never had anyone that rude. I have had people that have almost run into me give me a dirty look, even though it was them and not me lol. Too many rude, hateful, miserable people out there. 

I too have the thought about people being on drugs when they have such bad behavior in public.

I would be scared to say anything back to any of the rude people for fear of how they might retaliate, even when they are in the wrong and are the nasty ones!   ( might watch too many lifetime movies ha)

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Valued Contributor

I'm sorry this happened to you.Too many of us good people have to put up with hateful people that must have lost their training @ home or never received any.
A lot of cut and dry in our town.You just make eye contact on a bad day and it's on.
Like one person wrote, I 'd rather stay home.With my pets.
Respected Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I went to Trader Joe's this morning for the first time and had a wonderful experience. It was crowded but the employees, shoppers and check out girl were so nice and helpful. I got compliments on my clothes too. 

It made my day! ☼☼☼

That's why we shop there all the time. I once asked the checkout guy if they handed out happy pills to all employees. He just said it was a great place to work....and took my advice to try the Unexpected Cheddar cheese! Got a Quack from a Quacker there once too.I Quacked right back and her little girl giggled up a storm. Fun place to shop.