Honored Contributor

Tx will be back to normal on 10th

Thank the Lord and Gov. Abbott take off masks and breath and be able to understand what others are saying once again. All restaurants are allowed to have 100% capacity.  

clapping chick.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Tx will be back to normal on 10th

No masks? 

I'll be wearing one for a long time. 

Respected Contributor

And this post will be gone in about 30 minutes .....lol

Honored Contributor

I hope it happens for you.  They're saying "herd immunity" has just reached 55%.  Removal of masks at the wrong time can, of course, put the delicate in peril.

Honored Contributor

...Wish my state would drop the mandate.....

I just want to be able to make my own decision...many corporations have already announced that masks MUST be worn in their stores....which is the way is should be.  

If I want to wear a mask to shop or if I don't want to wear a mask to shop...I'll find a store that is on the same wave length as I am.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I hope it happens for you.  They're saying "herd immunity" has just reached 55%.  Removal of masks at the wrong time can, of course, put the delicate in peril.

Well it does not help that we have people on public transportation in the south with a KNOWN  case of the virus, going who knows where in the country....and it is being allowed!!!!

Honored Contributor

As long as some states open up totally, the whole country should. What's the point otherwise? 

QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

Masks work better if everyone is wearing them. We will see what happens in those states in a few weeks.

There are many false negatives now,because the test can't recognise easily the new variances.

I will wear a mask for a long time,even if I will get the vaccine next week.

Some nurses had patients die of covid and believe til the end they didn't have it. 

Trusted Contributor

So glad that I don't live in Texas...