Super Contributor

Re: Two of my favorite movies are on TCM

On 2/16/2015 Johnnyeager said:

Claire Trevor always breaks my heart in her big scene in Key Largo. Deserved her Oscar for that.

I couldn't agree more.

Honored Contributor

On 2/16/2015 Stella Dallas said:

A few years ago I had hip replacement surgery early in February and I spent a lot of the month watching old movies on TCM. This is one of my favorite channels and favorite time of years.

Stella Dallas.....I'm gonna guess that "Stella Dallas" is one of your favorite movies. Mine, too. I love Barbara Stanwick.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I watched Asphalt Jungle yesterday - an excellant film.

Valued Contributor

Anybody have the TCM app? It's available for the kindle fire and iPad (iPhone & iPod touch too, but that's a little ittle bittle).... this is how I watch a lot of their movies.

I'm hoping they'll be adding this channel to the Roku soon ~ that would be terrific.

You can also watch on your computer (tie in with your provider).

Valued Contributor

I watched ""I Want to Live""
Honored Contributor

I watched Exodus this morning and am looking forward to Nicholas and Alexandra later today.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so glad I saw this thread. I totally forgot about this channel. I looked at the TiVo guide last night and recorded a couple of movies - one of them is "I want to Live" w/Susan Hayward. The only problem is, when I see the title, no matter how old the movie, I remember the whole thing. I notice "Psycho" is also on a lot but once you see it............

Thanks for the memories....Smile

Trusted Contributor

""Nicholas and Alexandra"" will be on later this afternoon. Love that movie - love that period in history. Have read many books about this topic and seen this movie a number of times but I still enjoy it.

Super Contributor

Anatomy of a Murder is on tonight. I love this movie. February is always the best month on TCM.

Valued Contributor

On 2/15/2015 lulu2 said:

I just watched Blue Dahlia.

I dvr'd that along with Dorian Gray {love me some George Sanders} I have about 15 TCM movies in my dvr, but tonite I'm watching The Best Years of Our Lives {one of the best movies ever} on TCM Demand.