Honored Contributor

Within the last week or so I've seen (aat least) 2 potential new hosts. There was a very tall African American very beautiful woman hosting with Ali Carr earlier this week. It was a fashion show. She had navy shorts on with a red top. This woman is gorgeous and very tall! I did not see the beginning of this show so i do not know how Ali introduced her.

This morning on a show for Spenco, there was a new guy on the scene, appeared to be doing this show by himself. He was not a Spenco rep, he was the host. Do not know who he was either.

Anybody seen either of these two new folks working at the Q? 

Honored Contributor

stacey rusch?

BIO — STACEY RUSCH

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

nancy yoon

Nancy Yoon - On Air Host - QVC | LinkedIn

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

steve doss

stevedossqvc on Instagram: Biggest moment of my career. I’m proud to announce I’ve joined @qvc as an...

Honored Contributor

Yes, Stacey and Steve. Haven't seen #3 Nancy yet.

Trusted Contributor

Ms. Yoon gave a professional, pleasant, and informative presentation about the Tolani dress that is on clearance. You can see it online.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Two New Hosts?

[ Edited ]

There are several new hosts.  They are new Hosts, not potential Hosts.  You are referring to Stacey Rusch.  I have seen all three of them and I don't watch QVC very often.  They are all very polished, professional with Instagram good looks.