Honored Contributor

Re: Two Have to go Forever…

Pizza and soda! I am allergic to sauce so I can only eat white pizza, and, I haven't eaten it in many years!

Honored Contributor

Could be fine without fries and chips. 

Honored Contributor

I've been a diabetic for over 20 years and all of that is considered poison for me.  Can't say I've never had any of it in all that time, but I'm very careful about what I eat and how much.  For the most part, no sugar or simple carbs..... but ice cream was my biggest failure (until diabetes) and now I have low carb/low sugar ice cream, if I decide to have some.  Yes, it has seemed insurmountable many times but I repeat what my Dad used to say, "Never give up, never surrender".....and it gives me new resolve every time..  Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

Soda and fries.....

Honored Contributor

Cookies and cake. I only get soda when we stop at a restaurant, but since you said forever, it has to stay!

Trusted Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Linda0215  Ice cream and soda. 

@Linda0215   I agree... can't remember the last time I had soda.  I think I was a teenager.  And...I never liked ice cream.     Now cookies is another story.  🤗

Esteemed Contributor

Oh now, @Linda0215  you just gotta be kidding.  I couldn't give up one, let alone two!! Smiley Happy  I would rather have a plain hamburger, but don't mind a cheeseburger.  I don't drink or eat some of these things real often, but.........Nope, can't let any of them go Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Soda was easy. The second one was tough. I finally chose pizza. I do not like the sauce, so I order without. We only eat it on occasion. The remainder of choices are mainstays of our diet. I am not giving up foods I enjoy at this stage of my life. I have made it to the old age I gave up foods in the past to reach. Now it's full speed ahead. Do what you enjoy and eat what you want.

Honored Contributor

Soda and chips.   Buh-bye!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
Where are they going?

A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips 

Woman WinkWoman Very Happy

Giving up cake and soda.  Do not eat/drink it now.  Easy.