Respected Contributor

Re: Two Have to go Forever…

Cake and ice cream.

I truly hate to admit this but they'll probably have to pry the Diet Coke out of my cold dead hands. 😔

Esteemed Contributor

@Linda0215 

Starting at the top.

Haven't eaten pizza or ice cream in many years. A few fries my wife brings home on rare occasions. 

Row 2: Think I had a couple chips my wife brought home after a Pet Sitting job.

Row 3: Never been a chocolate guy. Quit eating meat/fish/fowl in 1975. Last pop of any kind, probably Squirt when I was in the ICU in 2008. My wife even quit and it's now tea.

Microwave fresh popcorn is part of my regular food program. No oil used, sometimes melted fresh cheddar cheese. Don't consider it a snack, as do most, it's a part of my regular eating program.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Cheeseburger and soda.

Valued Contributor

Cheeseburger and the soda.  I don't eat beef and I can live without soda.

Valued Contributor

@hckynutjohn wrote:

@Linda0215 

Starting at the top.

Haven't eaten pizza or ice cream in many years. A few fries my wife brings home on rare occasions. 

Row 2: Think I had a couple chips my wife brought home after a Pet Sitting job.

Row 3: Never been a chocolate guy. Quit eating meat/fish/fowl in 1975. Last pop of any kind, probably Squirt when I was in the ICU in 2008. My wife even quit and it's now tea.

Microwave fresh popcorn is part of my regular food program. No oil used, sometimes melted fresh cheddar cheese. Don't consider it a snack, as do most, it's a part of my regular eating program.

hckynut  🇺🇸

I could probably give up everything on this post except for pizza.  For me, life without pizza would cease to exist. I love every type of pizza and right now the best pizza of the year is available.  Fresh garden tomatoes with olive oil, garlic, basil and a little cheese.  It's called summer pizza and you can only get it during the end of the summer when the tomatoes are ready.  It is heaven. 

Super Contributor

Cookies 🍪 and chocolate 🍫....doesn't appeals to me anymore...maybe over indulging in my past...HA...

Esteemed Contributor

Soda and ice cream, rarely have either of those. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I'm not giving up nothing except for the couple of months before my blood test. hahahahah

Trusted Contributor

Chips & Fries, it's been years since I've had either.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is really tough!!

I guess it would be cookies (because I can still have my cake and eat it too)...

My second would be soda although once in a great while, there's nothing like a coke. The original.