Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

Yes, there are a number of these commercials shown over and over again showing various actors with a single twizzler hanging and dangling in front of their no-expression face until eventually they break in to a smile a grab the hanging twizzler with their mouth.  I wasn't bothered by it at first, but enough already LOL!!!

I usually am sick of that commercial but I always watch it when the one with the handsome African American man is on.  I think he does a brilliant job of being serious, then trying not to smile, and then smiling and laughing as that twizzler dangles in front of him.  I always watch him for that fabulous piece of acting via facial expression! Rhonda Rousey was pretty good at it too, but this guy is even better.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Twizzlers! Here's my justification: strawberries and cherries are fruits.....fruits are good for me....therefore, strawberry and cherry flavored Twizzlers are necessary in my food choices! Haha!

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Too much black licorice can lead to heart problems.

Heard about on the news, but you have to pretty much eat

it every day and be over 40. You can google it.

@threecees  I don't like black licorice. I recall my dad loving black jelly beans. Can't stomach them either.

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

I love Twizzlers! Here's my justification: strawberries and cherries are fruits.....fruits are good for me....therefore, strawberry and cherry flavored Twizzlers are necessary in my food choices! Haha!

@jannabelle1  That reminds me of when a friend and I were going to Weight Watchers, she'd say she had a Danish for breakfast and counted it as one fruit and one bread!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mersha Amen!!!! (Hi!)

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Always, always loved Twizzlers red, still do.  I tried Australia's Darrell Lea Soft Eating Licorice in different flavors available on Amazon; it is really good, I prefer the red...

Esteemed Contributor

Pull and Peel are good summertime favorites too.

Patiotic and Watermelon. Yum.9800.jpg

hsy-560462.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@threecees wrote:

hsy-560462.jpg

I've never tried that flavor, but I am sure they are delicious!

Is it just me, but does the double LL in "pull" look like a "K", so that it looks like it says "puk 'n peel"?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

hsy-560462.jpg

I've never tried that flavor, but I am sure they are delicious!

Is it just me, but does the double LL in "pull" look like a "K", so that it looks like it says "puk 'n peel"?

The second "l" looks like a bent Twizzler to me.

Honored Contributor

I imagine non-chocolate products are more profitable for Hershey's, so they get a larger share of the advertising budget.