Valued Contributor

Well I just ate a bag in two days. About a month ago Walmart had them in all flavors and reduced price. I love only the cherry or strawberry and they were so fresh. I also cannot have them in the house and can’t just eat one at a time! So happy to hear that others have same weakness. Oh it’s the little pleasures in life!

Respected Contributor

I've always liked these.  The apple-flavored ones are a favorite, but I haven't seen them in a store in years.

Honored Contributor

When I quit  smoking cigarettes  cold turkey over 30 years ago....I became ADDICTED to raspberry twizzlers.. ....OMG ate them by the pound.  Finally got over it.  Funny thing was....I do not like sweets or candy.  This was the only time ever I ate candy.

Honored Contributor

I think I enjoy smelling them when I first open the bag as much as I enjoy eating them. We always buy the extra large bags at Sam's so that the bag lasts a few days. 

Honored Contributor

I could eat those till I got sick!! LOL

Trusted Contributor

I've been in the mood for a treat that's chewy and ordered a 5-lb. container from Amazon. Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Too much black licorice can lead to heart problems.

Heard about on the news, but you have to pretty much eat

it every day and be over 40. You can google it.

Super Contributor

I love licorish...but beware it is soooo bad for anyone with HBP....avoid like salt

Honored Contributor

@ProudMa wrote:

I love licorish...but beware it is soooo bad for anyone with HBP....avoid like salt

Twizzlers are not licorice.  

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette  ...waving "hi" to you!!

I know what you mean with excessive tv ads.  At least it is better than the commercial for Stanley Steamer where the little guy is standing up and going to the potty, while turning around to answer his mom's call.....UGH!!!!!!

The Hershey twizzlers are good. Smiley Happy

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF