Honored Contributor

They must have an advertising budget that is only surpassed by My Pillow!  At least where I live!!!

Honored Contributor

They are my weakness, I think it’s the texture. I can’t have them in the house ! 😹

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Yes, there are a number of these commercials shown over and over again showing various actors with a single twizzler hanging and dangling in front of their no-expression face until eventually they break in to a smile a grab the hanging twizzler with their mouth.  I wasn't bothered by it at first, but enough already LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

I can't eat just one...one bag maybe, but not just a single pieceWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

I have seen the commercials, but they are not overdone here.  I live near Hershey, Pa and they are a Hershey candy product.

They are with wheat flour and are not gluten free, so I can't eat them.  Doesn't bother me though, chocolate is better.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I can't eat just one...one bag maybe, but not just a single pieceWoman LOL

@SilleeMee 

I’m glad that it’s not just me !  😻

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

This commercial is show every day during my soap.

It looks like the licorice is hanging from the ceiling.

Respected Contributor

I have seen the commercials.  I don't get all the excitement over Twizzlers.  I must be the only person on the planet who doesn't go nuts over them. To me the texture is awful, like eating plastic and the taste is faint.  You can have mine.

Honored Contributor

My husband used to be addicted to them. He would buy one of those big huge bags and most of the bag would be gone in a couple of days.....Whenever we went to the Movies, that is what he would get as well. I am so glad he has overcome this addiction! lol! He does have them once in a while though.....

Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 they are my weakness, too! I try to avoid looking at them in the store, or else, they'll find their way into my shopping cart.......