Regular Contributor
  1. My account summary shows free s/h on both the tumblers as well as accessory set, but they’ve billed with $5.50 s/h on each.  Today’s price is 36.50 with free s/h.  But yesterday at 29.98 & if they add 5.50 s/h, there’s not much difference.  What was the advantage of the TSV?  Today at $36.50 or the TSV totaling $35.48 with s/h so a big savings of $1.02?  When I called customer service, she said there’s nothing she can do.  Anyone else have this issue?
Honored Contributor

Re: Tumbler TSV Billing

[ Edited ]

@LIPearl  Only those who bought yesterday have an issue.  And the only issue is that a TSV isn't anything special.  So if you are happy with the price yesterday, that's ok I guess!  

AND there are more colors magically back in stock today!  I'd be upset if I had been they were sold out yesterday!  I'd be REALLY upset about that and then up they come today!   

Frequent Contributor

@LIPearl....Mine is exactly the same as yours. They changed it to Free S&H but the total does not reflect that change. Strange!

Honored Contributor

The system shows free shipping because the item has free shipping today.  Your order will go back to non free shipping when the free shipping ends.  It happens the other way too.  The total is correct though.