Regular Contributor

Tuesday Morning Going Out Of Business

There was a message in my inbox this morning announcing that all Tuesday Morning stores will be closing. All merchandise is 30% off and gift cards must be used by May 13. I am so saddened by the closure of yet another brick and mortar store.

Respected Contributor

Re: Tuesday Morning Going Out Of Business

[ Edited ]

I rarely ever got to a Tuesday Morning store, but the one I went to was not great.  I never found anything there and just gave up on it.

Sorry they are closing, but I did not care for them at all.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

So many stores closing. I'm sure the list of reasons is a long one. Society has changed dramatically in the last few years. 

Respected Contributor

I am in NJ and this store closed permanently several years ago.  Can't say I miss it  but I am sorry for those who will lose their job.

Honored Contributor

I thought they closed years ago.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I thought they were out of business years ago.  Haven't seen a store in that length of time.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Our store closed last month. 
I used to shop this store in the 80's. Back then, they were only open several times a year and had unique merchandise and good sales. 

Honored Contributor

Very sad to see a store I used to enjoy close it's doors.  I remember when they opened their first store in a Dallas suburb.  I bought many nice things there over the years, but admittedly have not even been in a store since I moved to New Mexico in 1999.  Just don't need "stuff" anymore.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

That's sad. I've had a Tuesday Morning within walking distance of my home, for years. I've always enjoyed it.

They've always been stocked well, with great items. A popular store in my hood, with good business. What next!

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

So many stores closing. I'm sure the list of reasons is a long one. Society has changed dramatically in the last few years. 

@RetRN It certainly has and not for the better!