Frequent Contributor

Trying to leave a review - keep getting re-routed??

HI,.. I am trying to leave a review for " as is " Skechers go walk boots, but everytime I try to leave feedback, which, fwiw, is great,.. I keep getting booted back to the boots current screen, which is on clearance.

I am very bewildered about this, and just wondering, if anyone else has had this issue, or, if its considered a norm.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Trying to leave a review - keep getting re-routed??

Just for the heck of it, try logging on with a different browser.  Sometimes my Microsoft Edge acts up (because I'm not clearing out the cache) but my Chrome will be working. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Trying to leave a review - keep getting re-routed??

@Oggi- It's really odd that you've had this problem tonight.  About a month ago, I tried to leave a review for an "As Is" item and had the same issue.  No matter how many times I tried, no matter what device or browser I used, it always sent me back to the original (even though that was shown as "Sold Out").

Finally, in frustration, I left a review there, stating that it was for the "As Is" item number, but that I couldn't leave the review there.

Out of curiosity earlier today, I tried to leave a review for that item under the "As Is" section and it let me!  So I figured whatever the problem was, it had been fixed.

Now I see you're having the same thing happen.  This website just seems to always be mixed up in one way or another.   Woman Frustrated