Honored Contributor

Trouble with company I had looks to be resolved

I posted earlier about a company (Taldepot)  It sells beverages (like Snapple, etc)  I always had problems with the company even though I received the product.  It was always shipped late and if I emailed them repeatedly, it would finally arrive.  Each time I swore I would not use them, but their prices are very low.  24 bottles 16oz of diet Snapple for only $26.00.  Well this last time was too much.  They always post a Fedex tracking number and promise it will ship very soon.  I placed my order in the beginning of April and still have not received. Fedex tracking just showing as a label was created.  I contacted my Credit Company and requested a dispute with them.  Today I received an email from them saying the products I requested are out of stock.  Do I want a refund?  Yes!!! I answered.  Now I have to wait to see if they will do as they say.

Here is the link to the terrible reviews of this company

https://www.resellerratings.com/store/Taldepot_com

The most recent complaint was yesterday.   My complaint has the words Awful Company.  Too good to be real.  the other problem with this company is that it's on Amazon!!! I reordered on Amazon, but careful to avoid Taldepot.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Trouble with company I had looks to be resolved