Honored Contributor

Tristan Thompson Cheats Again, Baby #3

11:21 AM PT -- According to legal docs, obtained by TMZ, Nichols claims TT offered her $75,000 to apparently stay quiet about the baby.

Interestingly enough, the alleged messages from Tristan also claim he will retire after this NBA season, making him unemployed -- and at least, according to him -- will require him to pay a smaller amount in child support.

tristan thompson snapchat text

Tristan Thompson is allegedly about to become a dad x3, this time with a woman out of Houston who claims she got pregnant after a brief fling with the NBA star ... and now wants him to pay up in the form of child support.

Maralee Nichols claims she's due to give birth to a baby boy today, December 3, according to new docs obtained by The Daily Mail. Nichols says the baby was conceived in Houston back in March ... around the time Thompson was in town to celebrate his 30th birthday.

The DM reports Thompson admits to having sex with Nichols several times at the hotel ... and previous to meeting up she had promised him a "birthday surprise" which he knew meant birthday sex.

If Nichols' timeline is accurate, Tristan was still publicly with Khloe Kardashian at the time he and the expecting mom hooked up.

One thing up for debate -- how long the fling lasted. Tristan reportedly says it was only a one-night stand, but Nichols says the two had been together off and on for around 5 months prior to the March hook-up.

As for Tristan and Khloe, they broke up in May, shortly after a woman named Sydney Chase made allegations she and Tristan had hooked up.

Both Tristan and Khloe have publicly supported each other since the split and are often seen co-parenting their daughter True.

The baby boy would be Tristan's third known child.

Nichols is asking for child support and for Tristan to cover her pregnancy-related medical expenses.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Tristan Thompson Cheats Again, Baby #3

Never heard of this guy, but he sounds like a real creep.  ugh

Honored Contributor

This guy.   Smiley Mad I don't see anything changing with him, so I'm glad that Khloe dumped him (again).   

I like Khloe.  She is loyal to a fault and it's a shame that she had to learn the hard way, a few times, that he cannot be trusted.  She just wanted to keep her family together if at all possible.

She certainly gave him more leeway than I could imagine doing.  But then, I don't have kids.  I think the biggest part of it was her desire to have a family with her child having both parents.

That statement by him is pretty ugly.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt 

I agree, but as the saying goes, "if he cheats WITH you, he'll cheat ON you".

He was with his pregnant baby mama when Khloe hooked up with him.

Karma, baby.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

He is a "real loser"!!!!!! Why would he retire? Maybe being forced out? He seems still young enough to play for a while longer... 

Honored Contributor

Breaking news...!

Respected Contributor

I'm not into sports except for baseball but I just have to say that it's both the guy's fault  and the gal who gets involved with the sports figure. The guy should not be cheating if he is suppose to be in a monogamous relationship. The gal who gets involved with him then gets pregnant in my opinion is just looking for money and  fame. He should be more responsible and aware that these women are just looking for fame and fortune because there are ways to prevent pregnancy.  It happens alot JMO

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i  hope he continues to cheat because he will have babies all over the place with different mommies.  What goes around, comes around.  He needs to learn about birth control and grow up.  He was trying to hang on to Khloe because she has money as the other women do not.  Khloe needs to quit being so nice and when he comes to visit with True, Khloe should not participate in the family act.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Breaking news...!

@SilleeMee 

I'm sorry if the subject didn't interest you, the title was clear as to the subject matter.

I apologize if it didn't interest you, but you chose to read it anyway.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Breaking news...!

@SilleeMee 

I'm sorry if the subject didn't interest you, the title was clear as to the subject matter.

I apologize if it didn't interest you, but you chose to read it anyway.

@KingstonsMom 

No need to apologize. I was being a snot...lol! I should be the one doing an apology and I meant no disrespect.