Honored Contributor

Re: Tristan Thompson Cheats Again, Baby #3

@chickenbutt  You hit the nail on the head.  Khloe needs to wise up and forget this being so nice.   Let Tristan see his daughter.  He can pick her up and leave.  Khloe needs to stop this family unit with him.  The guy is a complete loser.

kindness is strength
QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The only ones I feel sorry for are the children as they have morally bankrupt parents. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Vivian wrote:

It's the children who will pay the price for the so-called adults' despicable behavior. I bet that over the next several years this "man" will have more children with more foolish "women." Whenever he retires he will soon after go broke. The children will have to be raised by their mothers, who will be shocked that things didn't turn out as they had planned. I hope I'm wrong.

@Vivian  Wow, that's a whole lot of  unfounded speculation.

@Vivian 

Actually, I don't think your comment is "unfounded speculation".  Seems to happen just as you say, all too frequently.

Honored Contributor

I just thought of something.  Isn't Tristan a little young to be retiring?  Or is that his way of supporting his children?  He needs to attend school for sex education/birth control.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

These sisters (along with their brother) like rappers and athletes who are "bad boys". I don't think any of them can or will settle down with any other type of man. It's their choice of course, but it's what they want and if they don't mind the drama and heartbreak that comes with it, so be it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I did write that I hope I'm wrong. The odds are not in the children's favor. 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I just thought of something.  Isn't Tristan a little young to be retiring?  Or is that his way of supporting his children?  He needs to attend school for sex education/birth control.

Does he?

Isn't it the woman who gets the say in all of that?

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

He probably just said that to get this woman off his back.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

What is pathetic is that this child will grow up into a world where his father publicly stated this on *social media*.  It's out there now and forever.  And I would be very upset at my mother, too, for publicizing all of this.

I would grow up humiliated and ashamed and angry and haunted that something so darn personal was now known by everyone.

And if I was a sibling of this child, (Khloe's daughter, and the one that got cheated on and any other ones), to know the whole story--the whole backstory of my existence--both of my parents and their history in all of this---I would be disgusted.

Sure Khloe's daughter may lead a charmed life, but she'll know everyone is aware of her mother's history with her father and how that relationship came to be.

Heck, the poor girl will eventually find out that her mother and her aunts had sniffing contests---on live television.

That's the day I no longer saw it as silly entertainment when channel surfing....

They may have a lot of zeros in their worth, but they are nothing but zeros to me.