Respected Contributor

I'm just your plain Jane coffee drinker...large black all the way up to the top..please no short fills. I never add sugar nor do I add cream...just black please.

So today, I needed to run and get a couple bags of whole bean coffee (yes I grind it myself fresh daily) so the closest and I thought the quickest place to do this would be a local Starbucks....close yes, fast no.

It's 4:00 this afternoon and the drive thru was packed...yes, there must of been at least 10 cars in line so I opt to go in. They are featuring Blonde so I thought, well, we'll try that and get in line...I'm standing there, listening to the orders, grande something chip with extra chip something, he then repeated it again and I sure didn't get it (don't think I could ever work here) then the next order grande something frap something and more something something. I'm getting a little closer to the counter and the gentleman says what can I get for you...I place my 2 bags of coffee on the counter and say "that's it".

I walked out and thought I was on another planet, I sure didn't get the orders, don't know grande's, skims, chips, no chips, extra chips etc. Just happy I got my 2 bags of plain black coffee.