Contributor

Well not really because June 1 is 2020 hurricane season and it is predicted to be a busy one,, and add water, tarps, batteries, gas, generators, and and and----lol

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

every area is different. it is a hit or miss depending on the day and time.

i am at sams once a week usually.

still no toilet paper, but last week i managed to snag paper towels although the display was fast depleted.

no special aisle for virus related stuff.

in our state everyone has to wear a mask inside of a store.

not all chicken was available....just drumsticks and boneless breasts.

certain items are stocked well, some aisles have empty shelves.

the only type of store i have seen fully stocked with just about everything is the liquor stores! Smiley Wink

We do not have a "State Store" open near our house. They were all closed until a couple of weeks ago.  And it is hit or miss if the "State Store" have the specific bourbon that my husband likes to drink.

So we drove to another state last week. My husband knows that the liquor store in the other state would carry his bourbon.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla 

we have locally owned liquor stores......and a big box liquor storea called TOTAL WINE.

they are always packed. yes, bourbon is an essential! i dont blame him. Smiley Wink

i know that some sams clubs and costcos sell alcohol, but that is not allowed in maryland.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I went to Sam's Club last Thursday during senior hours. I got in at 7:10am and everything was fully stocked. I walked in and there were a few people in the store. I think if you go early, it is easy peasy. 

Honored Contributor

I've been to our local Sam's Club probably 6 times in the last three or four weeks. Stocking some things for my mom, my son, and us. 

It's really strange how one day they will have a full huge section of Bounty paper towels and literally the next day, none. Same with TP. One time they had masks, never saw them again. Twice I found disinfecting wipes, once it was their brand once it was Clorox brand. 

Most of the stores in our area will have a lot of something on one visit, and the next two visits, very little or nothing. One store will have a ton of something like beef, and another store a mile down the road (not the same company) will have zero. 

Supply chain is getting better for now, but still has hiccups.