Trusted Contributor

Ireland for sure!!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Japan, Cambodia.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Newgate wrote:

Ireland for sure!!Woman Happy

Ireland and Scotland for me.  I've already been to England many times, but missed out on visiting  these nearby countries, that are so beautiful.  

Honored Contributor

Long desired to visit Australia....remember Thorn Birds? 

Yes...one of my favorites along with "Our of Africa" leaning towards first choice. Definitely, Africa one day. Thank you for sharing each location sounds wonderful. Safe travels-🙋💓

Regular Contributor

Alaska, but my ultimate destination before I die is Egypt---Valley of the Kings, Luxor, Holy Land.  Have a degree in anthropolgy and would LOVE to go there but have been so leery the last few years due to all the violence and terrorism  My mother went in the late 70's on a tour and told me it was life changing for her.

Respected Contributor

Iran and Afganistan are nice this time of year. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Long desired to visit Australia....remember Thorn Birds? 

Yes...one of my favorites along with "Our of Africa" leaning towards first choice. Definitely, Africa one day. Thank you for sharing each location sounds wonderful. Safe travels-🙋💓

@Sweet_Serenity. I have close family in Australia. We last visited about 8 years or so ago. Had a wonderful time. Visited on the east coast.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Iran and Afganistan are nice this time of year. 

Have you been?