Valued Contributor

Triforce Luggage

[ Edited ]

I searched the forums and saw posts where people talked about purchasing Triforce luggage.  There is an upcoming TSV and I would appreciate feedback from posters who have previously purchased.  We travel a lot and I need new luggage like I need a hole in the head -- but love this set.  I would probably use it only for car travel because reviews on other sites said that it got very scratched from baggage handlers when the luggage was checked.  This is a definite "want" rather than a "need!"

Trusted Contributor

Re: Triforce Luggage

I was wondering too! This set looks so nice. But I never heard of the brand. I’m desperate for new luggage. 

Respected Contributor

If you look up the brand name here, there are other items, including a similar set, with reviews.

Valued Contributor

@ItsME  Thanks!  I did that and also looked at reviews on other sites that sell this brand.  I was just wondering if people on the forum who said they were buying the luggage were happy with their purchase. 

Respected Contributor

@judy0330   I do understand.  I like to hear opinions here, even when I read reviews.  I can't help you with these.  Although they are beautiful, I prefer softer luggage with some front pockets.  (I like to carry on.  My go-to is eBags TLS Mother Lode Mini 21".  That together with their packing cubes, fits a tremendous amount of clothes, and it's all organized and easy.  If i need more, I use a small backpack in addition to the luggage.)

Valued Contributor

@ItsME   We use soft side luggage too and everything goes in packing folders and cubes.   What a life changer!  As I said -- I want the Triforce set because it is so pretty -- not because I need it!!

Valued Contributor

My opinion is that the colors and patterns of this luggage set are ugly and look downright cheap. They should have skipped the florals and just had more colors.