Super Contributor

It is currently 33 degrees with a feels like of 26, and will drop even more once the sun sets. 

How is the Halloween weather in your area?

Respected Contributor

It's 80 and sunny here.  

Respected Contributor

It’s 40 degrees, windy, and the sun is hiding behind some clouds.   I’m glad it’s not raining.   

Esteemed Contributor

It's been raining for 3 days and in the 40's.  It is suppose to get down to 32 tonight.

This is why I hate fall.....cold, no sun, winter is worse......

Bah, humbug......I swear I am a solar panel.....

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

55 degrees, cool, breezy and thank goodness I bought a lot of candy. We have had a lot of kids already... Love seeing the little ones in their costumes.

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

It's been raining for 3 days and in the 40's.  It is suppose to get down to 32 tonight.

This is why I hate fall.....cold, no sun, winter is worse......

Bah, humbug......I swear I am a solar panel.....

You sound like I used to....I hated fall because of what came after that.  Then I hated summer because it was so short and I knew what was coming.  Then I moved.  Now I hate summer because it lasts so long and it's so dang hot.  But the rest of the year is glorious.  No place is perfect.

Honored Contributor

It was a beautiful, sunny day here, 60-ish.  Now that the sun is setting, it's chilly (and windy) but not like when I was a child and Halloween almost always meant you needed multiple layers under your costume or your coat over it.

No trick or treaters yet.  This will be our first Halloween in many years that we will not have a dog barking every time he/she heard footsteps on the porch.  Our dogs were not fans of Halloween.

Honored Contributor

PHOENIX:   Almost 3 pm -- 78°

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Trick or Treat Weather

[ Edited ]

temperature is 48--electrical power is zero!!  very dark out there tonight!  haven't had power since a sunday night storm....

Valued Contributor

Foggy here. Hopefully the parents have their kids decked out in reflective gear and are accompanying. And everyone in town drives really slow!