Honored Contributor

Tributes pour in for Bourdain

I think more of us like ,or loved him ,than didn't. My husband was really sad when he found out. We loved his show and watched him often

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5821261/Chrissy-Teigen-Nigella-Lawson-lead-tributes-Anthony-...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tributes pour in for Bourdain

His death really saddened me. He was an unbiased journalist. Unusual in today's world. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic

Honored Contributor

Feel free to ignore us

Honored Contributor

I burst out crying when my son told me right after I awoke this morning.

Honored Contributor

I have no clue who this man is; I don't watch CNN (rarely watch TV in general). It is obvious, however, that many DID and have been shocked by the news. To his family, may they find in peace and to him, RIP.

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

His death really saddened me. He was an unbiased journalist. Unusual in today's world. 

@BirkiLady  I am sorry the man had issues and things turned out for him the way they did, but he was not a journalist and certainly wasn't unbiased in his opinions and productions.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed his early shows, used to watch him on WVIA. I always thought he looked pretty rough for his age, but he was a smoker at that time.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I never saw much of AB except when he guested as a judge on Top Chef.  But I was aware from TC and from various other shows I've watched with my major chef crush from afar, Eric Ripert, what close friends they were.  How sad that poor Eric found the body.  I guess we could see that gentleman as a true friend to the end.  Condolences to all who are feeling the loss.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@cherry 

Thank you..The subject shouldn't be taboo, lives might be saved.