Respected Contributor

Tribute to the Covid Victims

It was nice to see a tribute for them around the country after we passed the 400,000 deaths mark.  We lost an elderly parent who was in a nursing home and have not been able to see our other elderly family members until they are vaccinated.  Here's to better days ahead!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tribute to the Covid Victims

I lit my candles and I must say it did make me stop and feel the loss.  I knew it by the numbers, but I guess most of the time I'm wrapped up in not to getting it myself or hoping my family doesn't.  

Honored Contributor

I watched it and thought it was a beautiful remembrance of all those souls lost and a tribute to the families and medical staff affected.  It made me sad, but we should feel sad at such a devastating loss to our country.

Respected Contributor

Two deaths from Covid in our family in the past week. A moment of national mourning was meaningful. 

Valued Contributor

It is devastating time in worldwide history and I’m sorry for anyone who has lost.

So glad there was an acknowledgment and tribute.
Valued Contributor

Moving tribute. The nurse who sang was fantastic.

Honored Contributor

It was so very sad, and beautiful at the same time. My deepest sympathies to everyone here who has lost family and friends.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

The lighting was so  beautiful and I thought it would be nice to have the Lincoln Memorial lit up every evening for all time. I still miss seeing my neighbor walking his dog every noon. His wife is doing amazingly well as talked to her  now walking the dogs.I know has a strong faith.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political

Honored Contributor

It was a beautiful tribute. Heart Woman Sad

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson