Honored Contributor

Re: Tribute & "Hugs" to Sweet Cricket

@MamaWick wrote:

Thank you @sceniccoast 

We carried her to the Rainbow Bridge 

and then we set her free

What a loving beautiful way to say.

You are a special person, @MamaWick.

Thank you for sharing your sweet girl with us all these many months. She lifted so many of our spirits every  day! We loved her! 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Beautifully written @hckynut.

Yes, the Wick Family have been a very kind family to share with us Sweet Cricket & their Deer Family each day.  

Thank you for your kind words.  

Frequent Contributor

Sending you many hugs and prayers. I wish there was a pain pill that could take away all the pain that you must be feeling at losing sweet Cricket. Thank you for sharing her with us.❤️🙏❤️

Respected Contributor

Everyone,

Thanks so much for all of your kind tributes for Sweet Cricket.  I was hopeful that our friends, The Wick Family, would feel our support for them & their Angel Cricket.  Heart

It means a lot, thanks again.

Honored Contributor

4D4F0C8D-0491-4587-BA6A-919059019048.jpeg

Thinking of you and Miss Cricket.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick wrote:

Thank you @sceniccoast 

We carried her to the Rainbow Bridge 

and then we set her free

@MamaWick  There is another bright star in the skies tonight.  

May sweet Cricket's memory be a blessing to you and PapaWick, and to all who have come to know her and love her through your posts and pictures.  Hugs and love. 

Woofs, kisses, and hugs from my loved ones who were there to greet you at the Rainbow Bridge. 

I do believe that we will be reunited with our loved ones of all species. 

@sceniccoast   Thank you for initiating this discussion. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@luvzchiz 

Good morning, your tribute to the Wick Family & Sweet Cricket are very sentimental & lovely.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

I know your heart is grieving, so sending hugs and love your way ......  Cricket will always be with you in spirit...and  one day you will meet again ... 😥

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick I've never seen a series of posts have such a deep impact.

Your pics of deer & Cricket have affected me and I didn't even realize just how much.

Please know that even though I rarely commented, I looked at your posts daily, and looked forward to seeing what cute little Cricket was up to.

I just wanted to say Thank You for sharing with us. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't see this post until just now.  I read all the comments with tears in my eyes and relate to the words of comfort and sadness for the loss of Cricket.  

All of us who have lost pets know the void it leaves in our hearts.  It is an empty feeling because part of us has gone away.  I know the feeling well

I too add my sympathy to the Wicks.  I feeI  I knew Cricket from all the pictures of her that MamaWick shared.  With any loss it is a time to grieve but one day you find the pain subsides but you never forget as you move on.  .