Re: Tribute & "Hugs" to Sweet Cricket

@MamaWick 

❤️

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick  My thoughts are with you.

Valued Contributor

My heart breaks for you.  I always enjoyed your photos of sweet Cricket.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sceniccoast 

Very thoughtful of you to put up this thread. All animal lovers can appreciate the sincerity of every word in your post. 

I never met my good friend @MamaWick Cricket, but we had many, with different names pass through our lives. With each one went a little piece of our ❤, but their love for us, and happy memories, will always remain.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

Mama and Papa Wick

I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet Cricket.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Esteemed Contributor

I thought of the Wick family all weekend and, of course, that darling Cricket who stole my ❤️.  Think of her now, running through grass and flowers in the sunshine, playing with so many new friends.  My best wishes to you.

Regular Contributor

We all loved Cricket and thank you for sharing her with us each and every day.  Cricket was a sweet and loving doll baby.   

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick,

💓🕊 and Papa Wick and Cricket~

Our tears are mixed with yours but I can feel her sweet spirit welcomed into the paws of all our angels too.

We will be with them again and until then, I think we can feel their love, (though in a different form), just as real

and true as we did on earth. Peace and comfort to you and I hope your deer family will give you extra love

these coming days too.💞

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Contributor

My Helga and Belle will be waiting to welcome your precious Cricket.  Sending love and hugs to you both.

Honored Contributor

and @sceniccoast,

thank you for your beautiful post.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"