Esteemed Contributor

Trial of Boston Marathon Bomber could last until June

According to my local news channel. His attorneys are not even going to deny he did it so what is going to,take,until June??
Honored Contributor

Re: Trial of Boston Marathon Bomber could last until June

Schedule conflicts? Finding a jury? Why ask why when it comes to Justice! Sorry, just being a little sarcastic.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

On 3/5/2015 Preds said:

Schedule conflicts? Finding a jury? Why ask why when it comes to Justice! Sorry, just being a little sarcastic.

I don't understand the question either, it will take as long as it takes......as it should imo.

Honored Contributor

If it's a DP case, there's your answer.

Honored Contributor

Personally I don't think he will face the death penalty, but he deserves a fair trial, like any other defendant.

Respected Contributor

It's being covered extensively in the Boston area, naturally, but it's tough to hear the victims relive the tragedy. The younger brother couldn't look any of his victims in the face.
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

It all comes down to what his penalty will be, life in prison without parole or the death penalty. Even this scum bag is entitled to his day in court unfortunately.

Trusted Contributor

The defense said they will try and prove he was under the control of his older brother. I was not there. This tragedy is beyond my comprehension, much like the 911 plane crashes, and the Newtown school massacre. This young man is one of the few living people that committed these horrors-maybe we could learn something about how someone can do such evil from him.

Honored Contributor

Ridiculous! Spending all these $$$$$$$$ to try a terrorist?
hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

On 3/6/2015 hckynut said: Ridiculous! Spending all these $$$$$$$$ to try a terrorist?

John - that's what separates us from places like Russia or N. Korea.

EVERYONE in the USA is entitled to a fair trial by a jury of his/her peers.