Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I had a family member who was killed, may he rest in peace. I dont think his immediate family will ever be at peace. 

BTW, 60 Minutes did a very interesting piece on this last Sunday, you can watch it online or On Demand

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I did watch the 60 Minutes episode last week. So often I still think about the survivors and for those who lost loved ones. There's just no words. 

Honored Contributor

Horrible and extremely sad day. Innocent victims of such unnecessary hate.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I had a family member who was killed, may he rest in peace. I dont think his immediate family will ever be at peace. 

BTW, 60 Minutes did a very interesting piece on this last Sunday, you can watch it online or On Demand

I'm very sorry to hear this! Heart

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@evelynerMaybe the Synagogues ought to try to get together, pool their resources and try to get security firms to bid on a "package", and/or ask the security firms for a discounted rate.  In places where "open carry" or "concealed carry" is allowed, the members who have guns and know how to use them, could act as guards.

Honored Contributor

@Cats3000 wrote:

@evelynerMaybe the Synagogues ought to try to get together, pool their resources and try to get security firms to bid on a "package", and/or ask the security firms for a discounted rate.  In places where "open carry" or "concealed carry" is allowed, the members who have guns and know how to use them, could act as guards.

I don't think they need security advice from you.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr